TabunganKu is a savings account aimed at individuals, offering easy and convenient terms. TabunganKu is published simultaneously by multiple banks in Indonesia to encourage healthy saving habits and increase community prosperity without added monthly administration fee.
TabunganKu offers various benefits. In addition to small minimum deposit, customers are not charged monthly administration fee to encourage saving habits.
- Interest rates adjusted to account balance
What You Need to Know
TabunganKu is published simultaneously by multiple banking institutions in Indonesia, and only available in Rupiah. The following are terms and conditions for the product:
- Account available only in Rupiah
- Only available for Indonesian citizen
- Joint account “AND” or “OR” is not permitted
- Customers are only allocated one account, unless opening a TabunganKu account for a minor
- Customers will be provided with proof of ownership, such as TabunganKu bankbook and TabunganKu card facility
- Inactivity for six recurring months will result in inactive account status
*) terms and conditions may change at any time