TabunganKu is a savings account for Indonesian citizens that offers easy and convenient requirements. The TabunganKu program is run jointly by banks in Indonesia so as to foster a culture of saving and boost people’s welfare
- Customers under the age of 17 years old may use student ID or school reference letter accompanied by ID documents and approval from parents or any other authorative party
- Free monthly administration fee (except ATM administration)
- Minimum initial deposit of Rp. 20.000,-
- Interest is calculated on daily basis.
- Free book replacement cost.
|| Minimum Balance
|Change ATM Card
TabunganKu is published simultaneously by multiple banking institutions in Indonesia, and only available in Rupiah. The following are terms and conditions for the product:
- Account available only in Rupiah
- Only available for Indonesian citizen
- Joint account “AND” or “OR” is not permitted
- Customers are only allocated one account, unless opening a TabunganKu account for a minor
- Customers will be provided with proof of ownership, such as TabunganKu bankbook and TabunganKu card facility
- Inactivity for six recurring months will result in inactive account status
*) terms and conditions may change at any time