Tabungan SimPel BKE will help you manage your finances, build a healthy saving habit, and prepare for the future by introducing banking products and services from an early age.
Tabungan SimPel BKE is a reflection of BKE’s support for the development of Indonesia’s younger generation, especially in building healthy saving habits among students.
As one of the education tools for better financial management, building a healthy saving habit, and introduction to banking products and services for students, Tabungan SimPel BKE offers the following benefits:
- No administration fee
- Minimum initial deposit is IDR 5,000
What You Need to Know:
Tabungan SimPel intended for students of early childhood, Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, Senior High School, Madrasah (MI, MTs, MA) or equivalent who are under 17 years old and do not have an ID card.
This is an individual savings account for Indonesian citizens
- Account is in Rupiah.
- May not open an “AND” or “OR” joint account
- Customers may have only 1 (one) SimPel account
- Inactivity for 12 consecutive months will result in account inactivity (dormant)
- Account will receive no interest
- Account may not be used for payroll and autodebit services
- Transaction record uses print statement from branch
- To encourage students to save money, there will be a reward program once a year in collaboration with participating schools
*) terms and conditions may change at any time