Costumer Complaints Mechanism
In implementing business activity banking services , bank sometimes cannot always meet the expectations of customers. If this happens , can also be discontent and complaints from customers .These complaints can subject of the complaint to banks and bank will try to provide solutions the best .
How to do the complaints to the Bank:
- By telephone, including call center 0-800-1-535-535 ( services to 24 hours toll free ) provided by bank.
- Came to the nearest branch banks.
2 .In writing:
- Convey official letter addressed to bank , by means of them directly , sent by facsimile to the bank .
- Through e-mail or website bank .
- Complaints in writing must be accompanied a copy of the identity and supporting documents such as subscription:
- evidence or withdrawal .
- Evidence transfer .
- Current account
- Other documents relating to which transactions are conducted and or claims to be told .
- When customer complaints filed by representatives of customers :
- Copy of evidence of identity customers and representatives of customers .
- A power of attorney to a customer from depositor said that customers giving authority act for and on behalf of customers .
- If the customers or legal entity institutions are hence to be attached to a document stating the authority of the authorities to represent the institution or body of law .
Acceptance of complaints by bank:
- Bank receiving any complaints being filed by customers and or representative customer either verbally and written .
- Bank provides an explanation on policies and procedures resolution was when customers and or representative customers any complaints .
- Bank give a receipt , if complaints asked in writing .
- All office banks can accepted complaints customers .
If resolution was delivered by bank still not satisfactory customers
In terms of resolution was associated with financial loss not satisfactory customers , so can be completed between customers with a bank facilitated bank indonesia by mediation banking .